What happens when your diary is no longer relevant

I used to vent here. I E.Volved here. I backslid here. I vented here. I changed here. I USED TO VENT HERE. I haven't posted in forever. For some, that's not a good thing. For me, however, I realize in retrospect that I haven't had a lot to complain about. I've been busy. I've been building. I've been connecting. I have not been causing or participating in destruction. HOW FUCKIN AWESOME AM I?

I make a decision to do and be better and I look up and am better than a motherfugger. I have to decide what I will do with this blog since I won't be needing it to vent regularly. I don't really have the kind of time I want to reflect on things in a way that would be an enjoyable reading experience.

I gotta think of something to do with this space. And because I'm a hoarder and have issues with walking away, this thing might live forever. LOL I don't want to abandon this blog. I've watched my the evolution of my perspective in real time.

We'll see. In the meantime, thank you for still coming through. Thank you for continuing to support. Thank you for listening and reading because you don't have to. I hope you still get something from what I've posted.

Merci beau coup

Comments

  1. I've enjoyed watching you evolve and reading all the things you've learned about yourself! Things serve their purpose and time for a reason. If you need to, you'll come back to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity