Things I need to get ready for.........

Just in case you were wondering, I've made a conscious decision to get clear about how I feel about black people, blackness, and all the things that are involved with falling in love with those things. One of the manifestations of that is that movement called Black Money Matters Project. One of the purposes of the project is to encourage black people in America to spend their money wisely with people who either look like them and/or businesses that are in line with their personal belief system and philosophies about life.

Something has been in the back of my mind since this second level of black love manifested within the depths of my soul. It's THE RACISTS ARE COMING! THE FRAIDY CATS ARE COMING! THE COONS ARE COMING!

I'm readying myself for the people who are going to start falling out of the woodwork with absurdities like:

You're a racist.
You hate white people
You believe in dividing humanity
Why you always gotta talk about black stuff
Why are you always promoting black businesses
Why are you only talking about loving black people
You're a hater
You're a bigot
You're prejudice
You're the reason the races can't get long
You don't speak for all black people (which I have no desire to btw)

*shrugs*

What I have to tell myself is that these people have absolutely NO CLUE about what the inner workings of my personal life philosophies are and they are not interested in finding out. They just want to alleviate some of their own guilt or deflect from not loving themselves or their people enough. The motherfuckers might just be bored. Nevertheless, I'm ready and it is what it is. You know how people who love to say they aren't racist like to say they don't see color? Well, I don't see white tears. I'm Ray Charles to them shits. It's not my fault your feelings are hurting. Go talk to the HWPIC and ask them why they set shit up the way they did. I'm just responding to the set up.



Comments

  1. Curious if I'm the only one who would have to google what HWPIC is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head White Person In Charge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity