What I'm finished with on this Summer Solstice

I'm not here for relationships that are not authentic anymore. I have no intention on showing up for them and I have no interest in maintaining them. The month of June has, so far, granted me the opportunity to test the waters of authenticity in some of my connections. For this I am thankful. People have presented to me in what looked like very sincere ways but my intention knows otherwise. My inner self is aware of ulterior motives and the lack of authenticity at all times. My issue was that I chose to ignore what I knew deep inside.

And all I did was postpone the inevitable. So what I'm learning about (and have been learning about) is prevention and forgiveness. And what I'm learning is that I don't have to practice forgiveness if I practice prevention. I'm also learning about blessing people away. I used to disconnect with a lot of malice and ill-will towards people. I realized that it's very harmful for myself and their energy to do this. I can be mad because I have a right to be but I don't have a right to wish harm to another person because they failed to live up to who I thought they should be or even who they claimed to be. There's so much of a drain in all of that and the focus is not on healing and love when I operate from that place.

I am showing my gratitude for the fact that I've been exposed to another side of me that requires attention and love.I'm in the business of being better and evolving and for this I thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity