Girl meets Boy



I met a guy once before. He was broken. He showed me how broken I was. I thought it was his fault.

I met a guy once before. He was broken. He showed me how broken I was. I thought it was my fault.

I met a guy once before. He wasn't as broken. He showed me how broken I was. I wanted to cry.

I met a guy once before. He hid his brokenness. He couldn't show me my own. I couldn't figure it out.

I met a guy once before. He was broken. He showed me how broken I was. I ignored the brokenness.

I met a guy once before. He was broken. He showed me how broken I was. I tried to fix him.

I met a guy once before. He was broken. He showed me how broken I was. Now I'm trying to fix myself.

....to be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity