Who wants to catch bees anyway

You know the old saying about honey and vinegar right? Yeah, well, I'm trying to figure out whether or not I really want to catch bees anyway. Today was interesting in the sense that I realized (again) that I am just hardheaded. The fact that I have the answers I need to a lot of situations and scenarios or that I am able to gain clarity through hard work and still come out on the other end of crazy with the same sense of insanity is just......wooooooo I'm not beating myself up. Trust. I'm just realizing again. Familiarity is a motherfu..... It disguises itself as comfort. It's not comfort. It's just familiar. I need not get it twisted. Comfort is different. There's very little anxiety that comes along with my comfort. There's very little uncertainty that comes with my comfort. I feel another shift coming on. I don't want to rush my way to my bottom but it sure would be nice to hit it sooner than later. I'm ready to bounce back up.

Comments

  1. Actually no - don't know the old saying about honey & vinegar; do tell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity