I don't even have a conclusion for 2014

I don't know what it means either. I used to write a wrap-up at the end of the year and reflect on what I learned about me and how I've grown and how my perspective had evolved. Nothing is coming to mind and nothing has come to mind recently when I thought about writing this blog.

Fact:
I'm on the other side of transition. I broke the ceiling that was in between me and my next level. Now I just have to unlock the door to climb the stairs.

Fact:
I'm single again. I know I'm a different woman because I don't feel like it's a terrifying position to be in at 40 years old. I like meeting new people and I'm looking forward to creating a beautiful experience in my love life next go round.

Fact:
I am no longer angry. I'm no longer irritated or irritable. I'm more aware of my feelings, my triggers, and my self-imposed obstacles. I am no longer angry.

Fact:
This is the most peaceful I have ever been in my entire life.

2014 was a blur for me. I did a lot. I was all over the place. I learned some things. I taught some shit. It will, however, go down in the history of Ellen Gee as being the year I evolved and emerged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity