Things I'm no longer here for

My top 2 things I'm no longer here for this week:


1. Adults blaming children for the way that they are. Don't we raise them? Aren't we responsible for them? Weren't we our own version of a hot ass mess when we were their age?

2. People being insulting about how people choose to entertain themselves. NOW let me preface this by saying that our society is riddled with people who spend a lot of time on mindless behavior. I don't watch television much. I don't care for it as my primary form of entertainment. And bashing people who do is NOT a form of entertainment for me either.


Don't we know we need to mind our business? I mean really. Yes, we are supposed to have opinions about things, BUT MAN....our opinions are not gospel. We wake up from our societal indoctrination and instead of loving people to a better place, we judge and shame the fugg out of them. We gotta do better. And we includes me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity