So the countdown begins....or keeps going...whichever you prefer

For those in the know and those OUT of the know, I'm in the process of actualizing and manifesting my dreams in 2011. There are about 8 ventures that I would like to accomplish between now and 2016. Actually 9 with the birth of this blogspot. My impatient inner child wants to play with all my toys all at once. I understand that I need to clean my room though. I'm on vacation this week and so dream/venture #1 (which doesn't really mean it's #1, it just means it next) is my BlogTalk Radio station. It's called.....*drumroll* The Evolution of Perspective......dun dun dun dun.....*cymbal clash*

I use the moniker E.Volve in what I'm doing because I feel like that's what I'm doing. I'm evolving and have been for quite some time now. I just became FULLY AWARE of the evolution about 6 months after the growing pains of a relationship beat the brakes off my ego. I realized and began to accept that my experience in this life is so much bigger than me and I have a job to do. My experience was crying out for a voice and so here I am.....giving voice to my experience and validation to so many other people's.

I don't have a posting schedule. My writing is driven by inspiration...either positive or negative (depending on the perspective). It's also driven by the desire to release. Sometimes that release is in the form of a music post, sometimes it's a quote, sometimes it's a rant. Whatever it is, I hope it's validating to the reader.

Thanks for dropping in on my evolution.

Comments

  1. Are the other 7 ventures secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they aren't secret.....but they aren't ready to be revealed JUST yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity