Love slipped from my lips, dripped down my chin, and landed in my lap

and just when u think that u aren't sure of your answer, it falls into ur lap. When it falls, it lands with such force that u can no longer claim 2 b unaware. So what do u do? U take the answer & become friends with it & treat it like you would ANY GREAT FRIEND. Make room for it & help it 2 see that its presence is accepted. Today, I will become friends with all of the answers I've received in the last 24 hours.

Welcome to Section 27 of my 15 minutes of fame on the world wide web.  I make no promises except that I will spell everything correctly. LOL.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity