Your failure or your success will be supported by the consistency of your actions

I read a book before about manifesting health through healthy thoughts. Oh how I wish I would completely buy into the idea that my thoughts control my health. I already understand that they guide my circumstances. I don't know why I won't the control freak in me won't sign on with this so I can "deal" with certain health issues. *le sigh*

I'm thinking about the success-failure ratio to most of the things I have been doing since the inception of The E.Volution movement. I think that so far, my success has been consistent. I've watched the ebb and flow of it. I understand that I do NOT want to be an overnight success. I would like for my success to build consistently and gradually over the course of time so that the foundation for my success is stable. I keep saying that to myself. I don't want "flash in the pan" popularity. I don't want all eyes on me. People are fickle anyway. I have to ask what I want. I know one of the ultimate goals of The E.Volution Movement is to bring people together and lift them up. Through the radio show, the rap sessions, the tshirt company, this blog, and everything else I'm doing or plan to do, I'd like to know that I've affected people positively through communing.

When I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall and in the back of my mind....hold up...When I'm alone with my thoughts, I remember that either my success or my failure will be determined and supported by the consistency of my actions. So let me continue to act like I want to be successful and not act like I want to be a failure. My life and my legacy both depend on my actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity