Mercury in Retrograde and My Crazy - short n sweet

So I thought I was going to be able to slide right through this Mercury Retrograde with ease and poise. I'm not sure why I thought I was going to be able to do that. I think I got 5 days in before the crazy began to occur.

The say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I'm going to need someone to define "same". Because it feels like I'm doing something different and it feels like I'm doing things differently. I'm really wanting something different because the same shit in a different stall got old a long time ago.

That is all for now

Comments

  1. It may have something to do with the extent of being the same or different, for example - wearing a red t-shirt versus wearing a green t-shirt; different colours but still t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What leaving Facebook showed me about myself

An Honest Assessment of My Love Life

Beyonce, Trump, and The War on Black Unity